Hello Hunters, Angels, and Demons! It’s been a while since our last SPN recap, and we swear on Castiel’s wings that we will get back on the creepyfunball this week. Life has a way of getting in the way of our viewing pleasure, especially when dealing with two dogs on an interstate move. In fact, that delightful little trip was fraught with so many frustrations and foibles that it had this recapper longing for a life of shotguns, demon knives, monsters, and (especially) two handsome brothers to make it all a little better. So have this giftastic list by way of apology, and tune in later this week as we rejoin the family Winchesters and whatever is trying to kill them this time.
1. First and most importantly, if Supernatural was in charge of moving, the movers would look like this:
2. They would be experts at properly packing your trunk:
What, you never had to make an interstate move with the King of the Crossroads in your trunk? WHATEVER, DON’T JUDGE ME.
3. Car broke down? No problem.
4. You’ve been so busy that you forgot to eat? Dean is on it.
5. MOVING IS FRUSTRATING, RIGHT? Don’t worry. Sam’s got you.
6. You’ll always have an angel on your shoulder. Or two.
7. And also a demon, for when things get REALLY bad.
8. Sometimes just need a damn break. And that’s fine, because Cas has got this.
9. You don’t have to worry about stopping for an overnight. This crew can sleep anywhere.
10. And finally, when you reach your destination, all of this will know exactly where you live: